SEBA To Take Call On HSLC Results 2020 Announcement Only After Lockdown

SEBA Assam Results 2020

SEBA Results 2020

The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) will take a call on announcement of Assam HSLC Results 2020 only after the lockdown period ends. The same was informed by SEBA chairman Ramesh Chandra Jain to a news channel on Thursday, 9th April.

The SEBA chairman said around 84 per cent of the answer scripts have been checked before the nation-wide lockdown that began on March 25 last. He also said the teachers will complete correcting the rest of the 16 per cent of answer scripts within two days after the lockdown ends.

Earlier, the SEBA had planned to announce the Assam HSLC Results 2020 results by May 15.

For the class 10 students affected because of lock-down, chapter-wise Maths and Science classes are being conducted through YouTube. All unit tests have been cancelled.

“Classes are being conducted through YouTube for the students who will appear Matriculation exam next year. We are providing Maths classes in English, Assamese and Bodo language. Science classes are also being conducted only in the English language, due to some translation issues. Every day, a chapter is uploaded on YouTube,” said Ramesh Chandra Jain, Chairman SEBA.

He added, “We have decided to cancel all unit tests and students will have to complete the assignments that will be given through YouTube. The assignments will be of 25 marks. Students must get it checked from their class teachers and that will be considered as unit tests. "

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1


Iklan Bawah Artikel